Cambo's NEW tripod head with amazing flexibility. It can tilt, swing, rotate as if it were a ball head, and it has precision gears for fine-tuned tilt and swing. The geared movements are self-locking and available in any position of the head. The bottom as well as the top can rotate 360*. After levelling, the top rotation can be used for panoramic shooting.
The PCH features a quick release top and includes a 1/4" plate. Cambo's QR plate includes a safety lock that prevents your camera to turn loose on the mount.
If you have a camera with an ARCA style mount, you can use it directly on the PCH. This includes the Cambo ACTUS and Cambo WRS-series.
Key Features PCH
- 360º manual panning at the top and bottom plate
- Position click indication every 90º at the top and bottom plate
- 140º X-axis tilt (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the X-axis
- 140º Y-axis pivot (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the Y-axis
- X-, Y- and Z-axis rotate over the same point
- When X-, Y- and Z-axis locking knobs are open the PCH can move freely like a normal spherical head.
- Adjustable geared friction
- Adjustable manual friction
- Arca compatible QR clamp
- 4 large spirit levels
- Durable stainless steel 3/8’’ and 1/4’’ tripod mounting options.
Size and weight
height: 130 mm (incl. plate)
width: 110 mm
depth: 102 mm
weight: 1200 gram