Cartoni Focus 8 SDS Overview
Set up your shoot in a flash with the Focus 8 Fluid Head & Two-Stage Tripod System from Cartoni's Smart Deployment Series. Featuring a lightweight Focus 8 fluid head, a carbon fiber two-stage single-lever tripod, and a Smart Lock "no-bind" mid-level spreader, this system is specially designed for fast setup and teardown. The tripod's double-stage legs can be adjusted in a moment with just three moves of the Smart Stop lever. The legs deliver torsional rigidity and sturdy, stable support at any height between 25 and 66.5". A strap fixed to the center ring of the spreader and the tripod base allows you to fold the system in a single move.
Supporting loads up to 18 lb, the Focus 8 SDS System is a good match for larger DSLR and mirrorless Micro Four Thirds cameras. The head has a 75mm ball base and offers ultralight adjustment across its ±90° tilt range with smooth, continuous counterbalance. The integrated sliding camera plate is compatible with Sachtler Ace and Manfrotto video heads. Included in the system are a set of hooking rubber tripod feet and a soft carry bag with foam interior, leather handles, shoulder strap, and exterior pocket.
- Continuously adjustable fluid damping system for both pan and tilt
- Fluid head is lightweight at only 4 lb but supports loads up to 18 lb
- Suitable for cameras such as Blackmagic Design URSA Mini, Canon EOS C200/C300 Mark II, Sony PXW-FS5/FS7, and Panasonic AU-EVA1
- Tripod red-rod trigger mechanism and ergonomic carry handle
- Recommended for broadcast ENG, documentaries, and film shooting
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in Rome, Italy
|Mindste højde:||63.5 CM|
|Maks højde:||171.5 CM|
|Maks last:||8 KG|