København På lager
Århus På lager
The ew 112P G4 Camera Mount Wireless Microphone System from Sennheiser is the latest addition to Sennheiser's evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. This package includes the EK 100 G4 camera mount receiver, SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, and ME 2-II lavalier microphone. Accessories include a CA 2 camera mount, 1/8 to 1/8" cable, and a 1/8" to XLR cable. It can be used to capture audio for live sound, broadcast and film, business, and educational applications.
The SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter and the EK 100 G4 receiver sport an updated high-contrast LCD display and a dedicated escape button. They synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. In addition, an optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside the units. The CA 2 shoe-mount adapter provides easy installation onto a camera shoe.
EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver A1: (470 to 516 MHz)
The EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. Featuring an updated high-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button, it can be used when paired with a microphone and transmitter (sold separately) for capturing audio in live sound, broadcast, film, business, and educational applications.
The EK 100 G4 wireless receiver is lightweight and built with an all-metal housing. It is equipped with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies and synchronizes with G4 transmitters at the touch of a button. A 3.5mm audio-output jack delivers a clean output signal using the included adapter output cables. The receiver operates on 2 standard AA batteries, and an optional 12 VDC adapter is also available. The included shoe-mount adapter allows you to mount the receiver on a camera for convenient portable use.
- The evolution wireless G4 retains all of G3's best features
- Quicker setup
- High-contrast LCD display
- Dedicated escape button
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity for high-quality reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Operates on 2 standard AA batteries
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
|Frekvens:||Maximum 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps|
|Maks SPL:||130 dB|