TOY 26mm f/1.4 - MFT
Bring more fun into photography. The 26mm 'Toy' lens is dedicated for Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount cameras. With this lens, you can convert your MFT camera (currently Panasonic and Olympus brands) into a lomo camera and take gorgeous, creative pictures.
Bring charm and a whole new image language into your photos with the impressive effects. Pictures taken with this 26mm lens are characterised by a sharp image centre with a low depth and a beautifully soft bokeh. Furthermore, it offers strong vignetting in the corners.
A super fast aperture of f/1.4 allows superb results even in difficult lighting conditions. Compact and lightweight, only approx. 90g so that it readily fits into most photo bags.
The upbeat, colourful focus and aperture rings can be changed to your liking heightening the fun and style factor of the lens.
- TOY 26mm f/1.4 Lens - MFT
- 52mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/1.6
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Produces a Toy Camera Effect
- Sharp Center with Blurred Edges
- Manual Focus and Aperture Control
- Includes Coloured Control Ring Bands
- Focus type: Manual
- Focal length: 26mm (52mm - 35mm eqv.)
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Min aperture: f/16
- Weight: 90g
- Available mounts: Micro Four Thirds (MFT)